Friday, June 28, 2013

UPDATE: Hair Product Update

Recently, I posted about summer hair care products. I wanted to give a quick update on the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray (that's a mouthful!) pictured below. (If you would like to read my summer hair care post, please click here.) 


I used it again today and had great results! Sometimes with new products I either use too much or not enough to get the desired results. My hair has beachy waves and doesn't look wet at all. Plus, it's wavy with absolutely no frizz, and it's literally 102 degrees here. Score!!

I highly recommend this product if you're looking for an easy, inexpensive way to get that beachy look. 

FYI: There's only a few days left to participate the nail polish poll (it's on the right)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!!