Tuesday, June 25, 2013

MOTW - 6/25/13 More Fun with Tape

I am having so much fun with scotch tape nail art! It's so easy which is why I love it! The hardest part is deciding on a design.

Here's what I used this week:
From left to right: Snow Me White, Starfish, Kaleidoscope,
Orly Bonder & Seche Vite

I started painting my nails like this. Usually I do only one accent nail, but I went with two this week.

Before the tape. Do 2 coats of polish on each nail & apply a quick drying top coat.
Wait 15-20 minutes & apply tape to form your design. 
This is the end result! 

My Left Hand
My Right Hand
To see another scotch tape nail art post, please click here. That previous post has more specific information if you need it.

What's on your nails this week? Don't forget to vote in my nail polish poll to the right!!

Random thought of the day: I walked two miles in the Texas heat today! Get your fitness on!!! You'll be happy you did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!!