Wednesday, July 17, 2013

MOTW 7/15/2013 - Glittery French (UPDATED for Interview)

I wanted to share this short lived mani with you before I took it off. It only stayed on for 2 days. Although I loved it, I felt it wasn't conservative enough for interviewing. 

It's Sinful Colors in White & Heavy Metal, Milani in Silver and Wet n Wild's Fergie polish in New Years Kiss. It was super easy to do. This white polish was one of the best I've used. I did my tips freehand, but you can use tape to do the tips if you feel more comfortable.

Here's what I changed it to this:


I used Wet n Wild's Tickled Pink. Love this polish!!

What do you think of this look? Do you think it matters what's on your nails when interviewing? 

Random thoughts:
  • The next time you go to Dollar Tree, be on the lookout for Sinful Colors & Milani nail polishes. I found them both here, but they're packaged. Holla for a dollar!!
  • Did you know that Dollar General is not a "dollar store"? Their merchandise isn't all a dollar each. I think they need to change the name. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!!