Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hairspray Review

Hairspray is a necessity for me. I wish they all lived up to their claims though. These are some of the things I want out of a hairspray:
  • Should add shine
  • Doesn't make my hair hard or stiff
  • Doesn't flake
  • Provides a flexible hold (on days that I wear my hair down)
  • Must smell nice & not be overpowering
I recently purchased the Vidal Sassoon Flexible Hold Hairspray from their relaunched line in drugstores. Back in the day, I used their shampoo & loved how it smelled.  I wish I could still say that. I'm having a hard time truly testing this hairspray due to its horrible scent. It literally smells like an airplane bathroom! 

So far, my favorite hairspray is by Suave...yes, Suave! I love the Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Extra Hold spray. It has a light scent & holds my hair all day without making it stiff, dull or flaky. It doesn't build up & brushes out easily, so second day hair isn't weighed down from it. 

For those rare days that I wear my hair up, I like a stronger hold hairspray. Right now, I have Pantene Stylers Anti-humidity hairspray with Maximum Hold. It holds my hair well, doesn't flake or dull my hair, and I love the smell.


What's your favorite hairspray? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!!