Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Special Edition: Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012 Review

I recently received the 2012 Holiday VoxBox from Influenster full of items for review. Here's a pic of the swag.


The Goody Quikstyle Brush Half Round Styler looked so interesting that I had to try it first. With the microfiber in it, I really thought it would give my hair a lot of static. It didn't. I actually liked it. It didn't break my hair and grabbed it with enough tension to straighten it while drying. Being that I don't always flat iron my hair, I love a good blowout. This brush helped dry my hair a little faster and helped style it. I like that I can get good results without using a metal brush. After using it, the microfiber dried quickly too. If you have long hair that takes a long time to dry, I recommend giving this brush a try. 

I'm all about eating healthy carbs, and I LOVE oatmeal.  I always have a large cylinder of Quaker Oats in my pantry, so I was excited to try the Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal. I received the Cherry Pistachio flavor.  It was delicious!! If you're trying to get your kids to eat healthy, sneak this into their diets for breakfast. It's chewy, crunchy and sweet. If you're an adult watching your weight, I recommend the original Quaker Oats and adding fresh berries and cinnamon to it. Real Medleys is 290 calories for 1/2 cup and has added brown sugar.  With the original, you control the sugar and is only 150 per 1/2 cup. 

I love trying new lip products! I had the opportunity to try a NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in a pretty nude color called Nude York City. It lives up to its claims. It's not sticky and leaves my lips really soft. Nude York City is a sparkly nude. First my first wearing I wore it alone and could feel it on my lips for a few hours, but I couldn't see much of the color. I'm curious to try darker colors to see if they last longer. It also had a nice scent and didn't migrate. It's a keeper!

Sole Society is an online shoe store that has some really cool styles. My biggest problem is that I like so many of their styles that I can't decide which ones to order! They included an offer for $25 off my first purchase. The best part of this offer is that I'm allowed to share it with my friends!! If you're interested, please let me know. I love to share! 

Stay tuned, because I have three products left to try and review. Also included in the VoxBox are EBOOST, Kiss Nail Dress and a Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask.

I also want to wish you all a very happy new year!! I hope the coming year is better than the last. May you find all that you're looking for. My goal for this year to continue to focus on the positive and be the best me I can be. xo

Please subscribe to my blog and comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!!