Saturday, December 22, 2012

Great Hair Products

Have you ever used a hair product that actually gave you the results you were looking for? It very rarely happens that I purchase a product that lives up to its promise(s). When I do, I want to shout it from the roof tops and share it with my friends!!

I've noticed that my hair started to dry out a little within the past couple of years and have been trying to  hydrate it and keep it smooth. For the past few weeks, I've been using L'Oreal's EverSleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner. My hair has never looked better! It's smooth without being completely flat. Definitely a product pair to repurchase!!



I also wanted to try a deep conditioner but didn't want to spend a lot of money. Walgreens had one on sale, so I gave it a try. Bioinfusion Hydrating Conditioning Balm is THE BOMB! It was only two dollars and change and worth every penny! I noticed a change immediately. My hair was shinier and had less breakage.


If you color your hair and are struggling with dry hair, try these products. You won't be disappointed.

What are your favorite hair products?

*This is not a paid review or endorsement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!!