Sunday, March 17, 2013

3/18/2013 Mani of the Week

No blog post last week, because I've been super busy with school work and studying. More content to come once I finish with school and take my certification exam. 

There are so many gorgeous Spring colors out now!! Walgreens had Sinful Colors on sale, so I couldn't resist buying four bottles of polish from their new display of Spring pastels!! In the past, I didn't purchase pastel polish, as it had a tendency to go on streaky.  I'm happy to say that I had no problems applying this one! Check it out!

Sinful Colors in Sweet Tooth
It looks similar to another lavender shade I have, but this one is softer.  Loved it so much that I put it on my toes too!

What's on your nails this week?


2 comments:

  1. need a good moisturizer that wont leave an oily sheen! any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Simple. As with any facial moisturizer, let in sink into your skin a few minutes before applying makeup. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by!!